Two Portraits finished, (maybe )

Will take a better photo. Might add a necklace to her.
David figured out why it would not post. had to leave out the --& -- and any spaces. Nobody else could figure it out. Great job David, =D> Thats why you get the big bucks. ;) Thanks

Comments

• This photo is terrible the color and angle and shape of the photo are all way off, but so happy David told me what was wrong I could not wait to try it.Used my cel phone. Will take one the way Mark teaches, and post it. Thanks again David.
  • wow ~ increasing the contrast between background/subjects and overlapping really paid off. Good job!
  • billj said:

had to leave out the --& -- and any spaces.

Correct me if I'm wrong but did you have an " & " plus " spaces " within the FILENAME or are you talking about something else?

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] admin
    edited January 2014
    Castillo said:

billj said:

had to leave out the --& -- and any spaces.

Correct me if I'm wrong but did you have an " & " plus " spaces " within the FILENAME or are you talking about something else?
    That's correct, special characters in the filename.

billj said:

Thats why you get the big bucks.

I wish. :P
    Castillo
  • Castillo; Yes, the name on the photo was "B & S use". For Bob and Sonia and the "use "was the better of the bunch I took.
    douglail; Yes it made a big difference. Thanks
    David; Thanks again for all the help.
  • hi from Hamburg,
    first of all- great job for your painting skill- nice flesh tone and texture. So go on like this. But….I'm really sorry, I don't like Persons in Portraits who are straight in the middle and smiling out of the Painting. Mostly. Am I alone with this Opinion? Its because there is no tension in the structure-Image Layout of the picture. But may be I'm totally wrong?!
  • It not a question of right or wrong- rather its subjective. For some thats an ok portrait position for others its too - in your face.. ;)
    dreamlight66
  • This one just puts a smile on my face, because it looks really cute or sweet.
    Looks like it could be a food package logo, like "Fred and Sue's Brownies" or something.
    They look so happy.
    I think painting is like guitar playing, no matter what you play, it always sounds like you.
    dreamlight66rgr
  • hauke; ??????????????????????????
    Ron; In your face ,good one . :))
    johnw; Thanks, theres good money in advertising. ;)