Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can send an email to [email protected] if you have questions about how to use this forum.

hi

Hello everyone! I have already posted a few times and realized I never posted an introduction, so here goes.

I'm new to the art world. A friend burned a copy of some Bob Ross episodes about 5 years ago and we each made a painting. Since then, I had done 7 or 8 oils and explored charcoal, acrylic, pastel and oil pastels. (you can see some of those here)
Playing with oil pastels brought me back to oil paints at the beginning of this month. Here is what has popped out since:

I haven't studied art or taken any classes (yet!) other than YouTube. In doing so, I have developed an unhealthy addiction to time lapse videos! I would love to be able to paint in a more realistic fashion, which led me to David Gray, which brought me here. :) Actually, I would like to be able to paint in many styles to decide what I like the best, but portraiture has always been a favorite of mine.

Anyway, I'm glad I found such a welcome and I'm looking forward to the journey with y'all.

Randy
dencalAarti_SharmaRonnatjsCin_DGary

Comments