Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can send an email to [email protected] if you have questions about how to use this forum.

Would you like a Canon ip5200 Photo Printer

All,

I have a Canon ip5200 photo printer that is in great shape. I bought it new and have used it for a couple of years. I decided that I want to be able to print larger format and even giclees so I just bought an Epson 3880 and have no need for the Canon. Before I list it on Ebay I thought I would give those on this forum the opportunity to buy it. Canon doesn't make this printer anymore.

I am selling the printer with a bunch of ink and an extra print head. As most of you probably know the most expensive part of printers after the initial investment is the ink. The thing that generally goes wrong on these printers, if you don't use them a lot, is that the print head can clog from dried or sediment ridden ink. You can try cleaning them but if that doesn't work then you need to replace the print head which is very simple but costly.

This printer is great if you want to print out photos to use for painting. I have used it for virtually every painting I've posted on the forum that was from a photo; all three apes, Portrait of Maz, and more.

Here is what you get:

- Canon ip 5200 in great condition.
- Brand new extra print head ($80 value)
- A bunch of ink pictured. The ink and print head alone are worth about $200.

I will sell everything pictured for $250 plus shipping which I can probably do for about $25. If it's less I will reimburse that.

If you're interested email me at GarryKravit (AT) gmail.com I will list this on Ebay in a couple weeks if there is no interest here.

Thanks,
Garry

tjscynthiagwilson

Comments