Friday, March 1st, 2pm NY time.
If you wish to participate, go to the link below at the above time (you may need to refresh the webpage to see the latest): https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/108404940758741738279
The Hangout will appear as a post on my page. If it has not already filled up, you may join by clicking "Join Hangout" (or something like that).
Make sure you have meet all the requirements below:
- A Google Plus account, it's free, get it here: https://accounts.google.com/SignUp
- Once you have a Google Plus account, be sure to add Draw Mix Paint to one of your Google Plus Circles (so you can Hangout with me), here is the link to my Draw Mix Paint Google+ page: https://plus.google.com/108404940758741738279
- A high speed internet connection, no dial up or slow DSL.
- A decent camera and mic that works with your computer, built in laptop cameras are fine. If you have a headphone/mic set, that is even better, iPhone earbuds work really well.
- Wherever you plan to sit in front of your camera, it should be well lit and relatively quiet, no music or screaming kids.
- If you have not already, you will need to install Google's video chat software, here: https://www.google.com/chat/video
- An up-to-date version of Chrome, IE, Firefox, or Safari.