Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can send an email to [email protected] if you have questions about how to use this forum.

Preparing pallet...question about slow drying medium?

Good morning, New to group and returning to oils for the first time in over 25 years. I have been working in watercolors, graphite for many years. I have been working my way through many of the first videos and find them extremely helpful. I have one question...when setting up the palette I see that the mixed colors are readied with slow drying medium...all very tidy on the palette but I don't see a video to show how these colors are premixed with the medium. Is there a video I can watch for this step in preparing the pallet? I specifically want to see how to mix the medium into the color of choice. It looks like the color is mixed and then added in a nice puddle ready to go. I am used to adding medium as I go so this method is a step I'm not used to but happy to learn :) I am working in Duo water soluble oils. Thanks so much, Laura

Comments