Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can send an email to [email protected] if you have questions about how to use this forum.

Fond Memories of Long Ago

Hi everyone,
It has been a number of months since I posted something, but I have not forgotten this great forum and site. I have recommended it to numerous painters. Life has been very busy including time spent on painting. Not long ago I strolled into a local antique store and discovered a number of baseball items which brought back a lot of fond memories. I asked the owner if I could come back arrange a few items for a painting and he graciously said yes. Before I varnish it I thought I would get your recommendations. So here is what it looked like after two weeks and the final version. Ralph

GERARD61MeganS[Deleted User]MikeOSummerEstherHCastillo[Deleted User]ElizajrbgolfsdencalMartin_J_CraneMauriceIrishcajunrgr[Deleted User]Thiago.nunesousaMark_Carderedward[Deleted User]RonRonnaCarmelgusmariebdavidwwilsontassieguyL.DuranWIKENMashael_ZidanjswartzartmichalisKaustav

Comments