Hi neighbors!

My name is Wade and I've been obsessed ever since I found the Draw Mix Paint website. I've always, always been interested in drawing and was pretty good at it as a kid, but as I grew up and became an adult, life kept me away from it. I've always been fascinated by Norman Rockwell's portraits of famous people. He was amazing!

I've been trying to gather my supplies, and it's been a long drawn-out process I still don't have everything and I still don't know where I'm going to paint, but it's going to happen. This forum makes me believe that it's possible. Mark is the man!

I hope I can get to know you guys and gals through this forum. It's amazing how a common interest can bring people together. I'm a musician as a hobby, and I work at the highway department in the stockroom. I have good friends that I wouldn't have a chance to meet otherwise. one of my best friends is an engineer with a PhD in mathematics and I barely made it out of high school. I have a feeling that painting will be the same way.

Hi neighbors!! Be seeing you!

Wade
Melissa

Comments