Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can send an email to [email protected] if you have questions about how to use this forum.

Excellent Photoshop/Lightroom deal (limited time)

I was planning on saving my first post for when I finish my painting that I'm working on, but I thought I'd share this news because I'm sure many here could benefit.

For a limited time Adobe are offering Photoshop and Lightroom together for $9.99 per month open to everyone (no need to have purchased any product in the past).

This deal is only available until December 2nd, so jump on board if you have use for these programs. I'm downloading my copies right now.

Details here:

terrywhite.com/photoshop-photographers-deal-open-everyone-blackfriday/

And here:

https://creative.adobe.com/plans/offer/photoshop+lightroom

Cheers
[Deleted User][Deleted User]

Comments

• Sweet! That's half the usual price for JUST Photoshop CC, but you also get Lightroom which I've been wanting to try and will probably use regularly.
  • Sweet! That's half the usual price for JUST Photoshop CC, but you also get Lightroom which I've been wanting to try and will probably use regularly.

Yeah Lightroom is a brilliant program. I was using the last beta version back when it was available, and I've been meaning to purchase a copy ever since, but never got around to it. It's especially good for fixing poorly exposed photos (as long as you shoot raw).

I'm excited to start playing around with photoshop now too, as this is the first time I've owned a copy :)