Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can send an email to [email protected] if you have questions about how to use this forum.

downloading and viewing the landscape video

The last time I tryed I could not see the video on portraits but I would like to see the landscape video but not sure how to do it.
I have WINDOWS XP . Does anyone else have Windows xp and were you able to get the video?? I would appreciate any help anyone can give me I don't know very much about computers.

Comments

• When you've paid via Paypal (I think it was), you'll get a link to the videos. There you click on part1 and part2 to download them.
  • Hi nOII4n, Lastime I just had a lot of problems and I thought it was because I have windows XP . Do you have windows XP and was able to get the videos? Barbara
  • @bjart2 You probably need to download and install VLC Player: videolan.org/vlc

Then use that to open the video files. If you can give me more details on what you're doing and what's happening, I might be able to help.
  • Hi David, It is hard to know what to do because I have not purchased the video because I could not get it the last time. I have a media player but I just don't know how to get the video to play and I want to see it but don't know if I can on windows xp. I am scared to down load new thins. Would I need to install VLC player first? Barbara
  • Thank you I am enjoying my video and hope to see the other ones in the future. Thank you for your help. :)
  • hi there my name is timney,
    i have just joined up after watching the free videos on you tube, fantastic amount of information, has given me the confidence to try oil paint for the first time,
    i have bought the landscape video
    however i am unable to open it up after i downloaded it . i would appreciate any advise on how to open the video, i have a HP laptop, not very confident with using computers thanks in advance
  • @timney Do you know which version of Windows you're using? For instance: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8?
  • Hi David,
    Thanks for replying to my question, I am operating windows 8, when I downloaded the landscape video, it has a small shield icon on it each time I double click it, I get the EzDownloader open up and request installation etc, I have performed this activity several times to no avail. again thanks in advance for any advise in opening the video
    regards Timney
  • EzDownloader? I'm not familiar with that, and I don't have Windows 8. If anyone here has Windows 8 and has any ideas, please post them. You do not need to install anything to watch these videos, so I'm wondering if maybe you have some malware on your computer?
  • David thank you for responding . I got the video on landscape painting . What I was interested in is how this new hangout works and what I need to be on the hangout. I was posted when Mark was asking for pictures to reveiw. It had lenks and what I have to have on my computer to be in the hangout.
  • David thanks for the advise regarding the downloading of the landscape video.
    I have succeeded in downloading two of the videos and am enjoying the whole process unfold
    regards Timney