Which oil paint brand to choose in India?

Hello friends. .Please help me pick best options from Camlin artist grade, Sennellier rive gauche, DL Gerogian. I am at India and international artist brands are too costly for me. 

Comments

• edited July 9
    Hi, @osiosbon.

Daler Rowney oil paint is ok but it's student grade and probably not the best choice. Maybe try to find a local professional grade brand that is made in India. @KaustavM,  one of our very talented and longstanding forum members from India, might be able to advise you on this. 

Welcome to the forum.  :) 
  • @tassieguy thanks.  :)
    @osiosbon Camlin is good...I use it all the time... slightly less pigmented, which means you buy more tubes but colors are nice and standard. Only Georgian and Winton are close to that price range with some quality. All are available on Amazon and Flipkart. If you can buy then go for Daniel Smith pure Titanium White, it's one of the best whites I've used and doesn't yellow. 
    Don't buy Rive Gauche. Worst paint that I've baught. I've given it to my four year old son so that he doesn't ask for my paints. 
    tassieguyosiosbon
  • tassieguy said:
    Hi, @osiosbon.

Daler Rowney oil paint is ok but it's student grade and probably not the best choice. Maybe try to find a local professional grade brand that is made in India. @KaustavM,  one of our very talented and longstanding forum members from India, might be able to advise you on this. 

Welcome to the forum.  :) 
    :+1:Thanks . I wrote to Kaustav as you suggested ;)
  • Good and timely advice. @KaustavM.   :)
    kaustavM
  • kaustavM said:
    @tassieguy thanks.  :)
    @osiosbon Camlin is good...I use it all the time... slightly less pigmented, which means you buy more tubes but colors are nice and standard. Only Georgian and Winton are close to that price range with some quality. All are available on Amazon and Flipkart. If you can buy then go for Daniel Smith pure Titanium White, it's one of the best whites I've used and doesn't yellow. 
    Don't buy Rive Gauche. Worst paint that I've baught. I've given it to my four year old son so that he doesn't ask for my paints. 
    Thanks a lot. Was much helpful for me, as I was going to make a mistake by buying Rive. 
  • I found 2 more brands which falls in the price range viz Mont Marte professional and Pebeo XL. any review or comment on them?