Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can send an email to [email protected] if you have questions about how to use this forum.

Liz's tea party, Glaswegian.

Set up and painted these two still life paintings in oils on canvas boards
20 x 16 inches, the first one is named Liz's tea party, the second one is named
Glaswegin which is a play on words, let me explain, citizens of Glasgow Scotland
are called Glaswegians, Gin being so popular there are many Gins being distilled,
a Distillery in Glasgow has produced a gin which they decided to name 'Glas We Gin'
simular sounding as Glaswegian the name of their citizens, I hope that is sort of explaining it, 
being rubbish at photography I have tried my best to photograph the paintings but here they are.

dencalArtGaltassieguyGTOGary_Heath

Comments

• @cbor47
     The Tea Party idea is charming. But your are right the photo is not good. It is important to learn how to get better images of your work. A lot of people see this and may not pay attention.

That said. It's a charming idea. You need to understand ellipses better. The gin painting is looking like and ad layout. This is a good starting point. The ground plane is causing some chaos. If you don't mind I'd like to rework the composition.
  • @cbor47
     The Tea Party idea is charming. But your are right the photo is not good. It is important to learn how to get better images of your work. A lot of people see this and may not pay attention.

That said. It's a charming idea. You need to understand ellipses better. The gin painting is looking like and ad layout. This is a good starting point. The ground plane is causing some chaos. If you don't mind I'd like to rework the composition.
    Thanks for your comments.