Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can send an email to [email protected] if you have questions about how to use this forum.

In urgent need of some Geneva paint! Approaching commission deadline - willing to pay well!

Hello all! I used to be active on this forum a few years back, but unfortunately for various reasons don’t have much time to be active here these days. 

My reason for posting now is that I’m in a bit of a tricky situation. I’m doing a very important painting commission that has a deadline (I’ve signed a contract too) and I’m in desperate need really of some Geneva paint, specifically French Ultramarine, Burnt Umber and Geneva black (although I can mix black from ultramarine and burnt umber if needed). Usually that wouldn’t be a problem as my orders from Geneva Fine Art has quickly arrived in the past without problems, but unfortunately the last order I placed about a month ago did not arrive as expected (I live in Europe/Norway). I was told earlier by Geneva costumer service that they were experiencing some delays due to illness, which of course is understandable and it currently says they are experiencing shipping delays on their product website, so haven’t heard back from them after my last email/phone calls. Then there’s the pandemic of course and all the problems it can cause.

My hope by posting this here is that somebody (preferably Europeans or Scandinavians since mail would probably be quicker) would be willing to sell me some paint. As title says, I’m willing to pay well/a good price for the paint.

Hope to hear from some of you!

Comments