Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can send an email to [email protected] if you have questions about how to use this forum.

12"x16" oil on canvas portrait up for critique

JayminJaymin -
edited November 7 in Post Your Paintings

Painted this last month
tassieguyMayeoliBuckymanitouArtGalGary_HeathForgiveness

Comments

• PaulBPaulB mod
    Hi @Jaymin, a piece of friendly advice: You've posted three times, each time asking for critique. You have only ever commented on your own work, and have never offered help or advice to others. Think about how that looks.

You'll get better responses if you participate in the community, introduce yourself, and be willing to help. Simply using the community for critique will not get you much. As I'm sure you've noticed.
    tassieguy
  • Hi Jaymin,  I like your painting above. 

Perhaps you don't feel qualified to make comments on other's work, but we're all learning here, from Mark Carder in the first instance, and from each other, so don't hesitate to view and comment if you have a thought, or just give a thumbs up if you like something.  Keep painting!
  • This is a beautiful painting.

@Jaymin, don't be shy about offering critiques to others. You can write as little or as much as you like. People here will appreciate it. You are clearly an accomplished painter and folks would value your input.  :)
    Gary_Heath
  • I agree with all of the above. And your painting is beautiful, and may also qualify as "tonalism".
  • Beautiful portrait @Jaymin, love the background too :)