Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can send an email to [email protected] if you have questions about how to use this forum.

How is this technique achieved?

I am not much of an artist. But I saw this (attached) technique and would really like to give it a try. I can't figure out how. It isn't via a paint brush or palette knive; I don't think. Very straight, uniform but with irregular edges, think. Almost like it is squeezed out of something. Any ideas?


Sign In or Register to comment.