Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can send an email to [email protected] if you have questions about how to use this forum.

I'm back, kind of and a painting from Cindy Procious

Hi, everyone:

It's been a long time since I've signed in. We've been having a tough time these last four weeks. My poor wife broke her leg and fractured her hip. So between her hospital stay, a rehab stay, and now at home not being able to do much, I've been a full-time caregiver. Obviously no time to paint, though I think I can start spending a couple of hours a day beginning tomorrow in the studio.

In the meantime, however, before the accident, I commissioned Cindy Procious, my dear friend and mentor, to do a painting for me for my collection. The fun part was that I insisted that she decide what the subject would be. She delivered it to me two days ago and I was blown away. It's now the gem of my collection. It's called Heinz Tomato Ketchup and is oil on board, 6" x 8". 

I hope to be back soon.

Martin
PaulBMichaelDanweshadencaltassieguyJuliannaBoudiccaSummerForgivenessWIKENDiannaBOB73alam

Comments