It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Aha! Is that why you have no space for painting?BOB73 said:You youngsters are at a disadvantage because you don't have the years and decades of accumulating household stuff for set-ups like bottles ashtrays, quilts, baskets and hats, lots of hats.
Maybe you need a padded room for extra safety..PaulB said:Richard_P said:What have you all been doing? I don't think I've ever got oil paint on my clothes..
I guess you're not engaging in full-contact painting, Richard.
- Dropping the brush
- Dipping elbow in the palette, then elbow against shirt
- Leaning on wet painting, then hand on knee
- Vigorous paint mixing splashes
- Paint farts from a Geneva tube with air in it
- Easel malfunction, painting falls on me
- Putting wrist on palette while picking up paint
- Wiping brow with painted hand
- Dropping an open tube of paint
- Brushing against painting while walking past
- Dropping a palette knife with paint on it
- Holding a painting to look closely at it, and touching shirt