Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can send an email to [email protected] if you have questions about how to use this forum.

Hi from Ocala, Florida!

Hello All!  I have just joined the forum, and yesterday ordered my set of Geneva oil paints.  I've dabbled with different mediums over the years , but mostly lean towards oils.  I actually ran across Mark Carder online approximately 8 or 9 years ago and watched a few of his videos.  I am attaching the one and only painting I did about 8 years ago using his techniques.  I did have the proportional divider and some kind of made-up color checker.  I think that was before he started making his own paints, or at least I didn't have them; I just used the paint I had on hand at the time.  I was still working full time as a software developer, so didn't have a whole lot of time to spend painting.  I'm now semi-retired and finding more time to paint, and have been drawn back to the Carder method.  :)  I'm loving reading all your posts and seeing your fabulous paintings!  Also, I'm considering in a few months possible taking his private class in Austin.  Has anyone here done that and care to share the experience?   Thank you so much!  Looking forward to getting started again!  
dencalPaulBSummertassieguyForgiveness

Comments