Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can send an email to [email protected] if you have questions about how to use this forum.

Critique please - Painting - Master Copy

Hi all

I have attempted to paint a master copy of one of Bouguereau's. I created this using iPad, Procreate app and Apple Pencil. 

Please provide your valuable feedback that could improve my work in any means. Appreciate if the comments are specific and detailed(like in terms of Proportions, Value, Form, Colors etc)

Thank you for your time and effort spent. I can critique your work in return if you like. I'm not a trained artist, therefore I can try my best.

Thanks
Raj
dencalBOB73

Comments

• Raj

Excellent work. It looks like you have been painting portraits for a long time. Additional credit is due for execution on an iPad, 

How many layers?

Denis

RajasekarA
  • Very beautiful portrait, I used to "paint" with a Wacom board, u are very talented. I don't have any criticism! If u have also analogic paintings I would like to see them as well :) 
    RajasekarA
  • Thank you Denis. I drew this on 3 layers - each for drawing, painting and background.
  • Bobitaly said:
    Very beautiful portrait, I used to "paint" with a Wacom board, u are very talented. I don't have any criticism! If u have also analogic paintings I would like to see them as well 
    Thank you for your kind words. Analog work are mostly watercolor, pastel and charcoal. No oil paintings yet. I will share them soon.
    Bobitaly