Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can send an email to forum@drawmixpaint.com if you have questions about how to use this forum.

22nd and 23rd: Still lifes

edited April 5 in Post Your Paintings
Hello everyone,

Two very quick still-lifes (quick by Anwesha standards  ;) ), took me a week... the first one is 9"x12" and the second 11"x14". Wanted to put one of the pieces up for the Sargent challenge, but since neither the style nor the subject fitted the bill, so I'm posting here... I tried to keep the brushwork loose... 

My camera really enhanced the white highlights on the flowers and the shells and when I tried to bring the highlights to the actual( painting) level, the darks got much darker and the folds of the black table cloth aren't visible in what you see below... Probably will try a lighter table cloth the next time... Suggestions highly welcome...

Anwesha

dencalSummerRichard_PJiashenPaulBToddaustonDaturaKaustavRoxyBoudiccaMikeDerbyForgivenessBOB73tassieguymichalismahdiArtistMartin1JuliannaFilurenRenoirBobitalymariebLeo2015Flatty

Comments