Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can send an email to [email protected] if you have questions about how to use this forum.

Moi, from Finland! (Newbie)

Hey there!

My name is Lauren, I am 27 years old, and am interested in starting up painting!.
Aside from painting a bit in high school, I took a summer art course with a professional painting about 7 years ago. I only got one good painting out of it but the course was useful in that it helped me to see color. Of course I need to brush up on my color theory, but ever since then, I look at most scenes in every day life as a possible painting. For years I have been wanting to paint again but my own 'perfectionism' gets in the way. Over the past couple years I have slowly collected items I may need to start painting and watched many demos online. Only now I am starting to feel like I can seriously take the plunge since finding the Draw Mix Paint youtube channel and website. So I look forward to getting to know some of you and asking questions - cause lord do I have plenty!!

Best,
Lauren
BOB73dencalSummermariebToddauston

Comments