That is a painting I did in the last ~half year. I was painting evenings and sometimes on weekends.
I have started with custom made subframe (which is too weak), then stretching linen, 2 layers of bone glue, acrylic primer and stain.
The painting is 80 cm x 100 cm.
I painted from photo, that is my source:
My drawing is not very exact, and I modified some places while painting.
Here is the finished painting:
Sorry for the photo, which is not very sharp. Here is a part of my painting, showing some more details:
I would be very glad to hear your critics. I am not going to modify this one, but maybe I would be able to use your comments for my future paintings. This one is surely not the last one in the same style.
Thanks for watching.