This is my 3rd attempt to post this, I must be hitting delete or something, so If I have posted it already...apologies. This is a couple of work in progress shots... and the finished painting. A lot of things I would have done differently... chosen a simpler arrangement. The other still life's I set up would require a four foot canvas . I had difficulty getting good coverage with one coat of yellow, probably because I am not using Artist quality paint. I had to put on two layers and I ended up blending the flower heads to make them look like flowers. I only mixed steps for the background, and the Grapes, so little paint needed for them! Have to reclaim out my studio space which has become a dumping ground !