Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can send an email to [email protected] if you have questions about how to use this forum.

Hello, all! I'm Truly excited to begin this journey.

Hi. I’ve been voraciously consuming the Draw Mix Paint videos on YouTube for a couple years now and kept telling myself “when I find the time, I’m going to start following the full course that Mark offers on drawmixpaint.com.” Well, having found the time I’m now going to start the course. I’ve had no instruction beyond high school classes, but I’m not a bad amateur at drawing and painting. As per Mark’s demonstrations I will be building an easel, pallet table and shadow box in my garage and will order some Geneva paints. My goal is to become and sustain myself as the artist that I always dreamed of being since childhood though life kept getting in the way. At 43, I hope to change that with the guidance Mark so graciously provides on his website and YouTube and with the help of those here. Thank you for maintaining this forum.

mariebmichalis

Comments