Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can send an email to if you have questions about how to use this forum.

Mystery tool is useful

I don't know what this thing is called.  The tip is rubber, maybe silicon, and it can be used to push paint around.  At least that's what I was told.

Anyone know what it is, and how I can use it properly?



Sign In or Register to comment.