here is my painting which I just finished. The background on the photo was very abstract and that is why I iked the subject, as I had both, ralism and abstract to manage. I was using the DMP method until it came to the flowers, which I painted 3 times without getting a pleasing result. I finally gave up and added some cadmium orange and red, because I could not get enough brightness into the flowers. Still I am not happy with them, but I don´t really like to paint flowers ... It was really hard to paint the red pot, as the colors turned to pink or to orange. For now, I can say I learned a lot with my first DMP Above all to avoid painting red things and flowers ;-) Feel free to criticize my painting. Regards to all of you!