Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can send an email to [email protected] if you have questions about how to use this forum.

Hi

I retired from business exporting gemstones in 1995 and took to plein-air landscape painting at the age of 57 years, fulfilling a childhood ambition.I am self-taught but greatly benefited from self-education via the Internet..I had my first solo exhibition in Colombo in 1996 and was pleasantly surprised to sell eleven of 60 oil paintings mostly to friends and relatives and never looked back since then. Over the years I was able to live a happy and comfortable life as an artist by Sri Lanka standards. I still have an exhibition every year but at 79 plus it's getting pretty difficult to travel to favourite haunts and have to increasingly depend on photographs. I have two websites at Fine Art America.
I look forward to trying out Geneva Artist's Oil Colours and will be glad to have the address of your stockists in London to place an order for a full set of paints and a Proportional Divider.
Best regards
Ifthikar Cader

Comments