Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can send an email to [email protected] if you have questions about how to use this forum.

Online printing

is there an online company that can print a reference photo into 16x20 and laminate it then ship?

I live 2 hrs away from a large enough city to have a store do this.... ( was thinking if I could do it online and have it shipped might be easier )

Comments

• @jswartzart - you could try office depot online, or maybe an online printing company local to where you live, if you print enough they may give you a discount,...
    jswartzart
  •  shortrunposters.com has pretty cheap printing - might be worth checking them out.
    jswartzart
  • SummerSummer -
    edited November 2017
    I use WhiteWall.  Upload TIFF and they do custom sizes.  No complaints.  Print and laminate. 
    jswartzartedavisonjeff
  • I cannot recommend www.bayphoto.com enough.  They are my goto place for any prints.  You can select your level of professional review of the print before they ship it.  I don't know if they laminate, but they seem to do everything else.  I have found that big box print services (Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, etc) make just horrible prints.  I would trust Bay Photo with anything I need professionally printed.

Tony
    jswartzart
  • After going through many cartridges of ink, being disappointed in the quality of professional prints and seeing many videos of professional artists using digital, I splurged on a digital photo frame and have never regretted it.  I don't have to worry about the quality of ink on any given day of any given printer   https://www.amazon.com/NIX-Hi-Res-Digital-Motion-X12C/dp/B00DYQQSSK     I set it to an hour interval and when the picture switches, I know it is time to take a break.  The only thing is the zoom only goes center so you can't zoom close on a corner of a photo but the quality is superb, no glare and I can set the brightness etc....  I have saved a lot of money in prints.  You can put saran wrap on the screen or just wipe it with a paper towel if you want to use the screen directly.  I just hold my brush close to screen without touching it.  Sure, some may say the brightness of the screen is offsetting some things but minus a great photo in a book, I find the picture book well worth the investment and superior to most inkjet prints at local stores.
    1mORETYNES