Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can send an email to forum@drawmixpaint.com if you have questions about how to use this forum.

Out On A Limb - Between Kettering and Woodbridge - OOC - 54" 36" or 137cm X 91cm

edited October 11 in Post Your Paintings
This is the biggest painting I've ever attempted.  It's 4'6" X 3'. It's taken two and half weeks painting eight hours a day to get this far. I was going to wait until it was finished but it's lonely painting away at that intensity for so long and I felt I needed feedback. There's still a lot to do as you can see. The title, Out On A Limb is not merely descriptive - I realize I was taking a compositional risk but I think it might work. It's hard to get an idea of the scale by looking at a photo from my phone and the colours don't look true on my monitor but if you click on the image you can zoom in and so at least you'll  be able to see more detail. 

Thanks for looking. Comments and suggestions very welcome. I'll post the finished picture in about a week.

Rob  :)

(The two little dark squares at top are shadows of lugs on my easel)

dencalHilaryJack2015PaulBBoudiccaFlattyrautchetanRichard_PSummeranweshawerbyRonnaRoxyForgivenessKaustavJuliannaRenoirElizaBancroft414ergmichalisbhilatMoksart

Comments