Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can send an email to forum@drawmixpaint.com if you have questions about how to use this forum.

what is the difference that if hang paintings in your living room?

All in title. Thank you for your sharing.

Comments

• Not sure what that question is.  I'll assume you're asking what to do differently if a painting is to hang in your living room?

It's not likely you'll have museum quality lighting in a living room, it will probably be warmer and softer.  That means a dark painting will appear darker than usual.

You'll probably want to varnish the painting first to protect it from assorted airborne dirt.
  • A painting that I would hang in my living room would be good, one that I wouldn't hang in may living room would be ...... bad.
  • PaulB said:
    Not sure what that question is.  I'll assume you're asking what to do differently if a painting is to hang in your living room?

It's not likely you'll have museum quality lighting in a living room, it will probably be warmer and softer.  That means a dark painting will appear darker than usual.

You'll probably want to varnish the painting first to protect it from assorted airborne dirt.
    Thank you for you sharing!