Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can send an email to forum@drawmixpaint.com if you have questions about how to use this forum.

Look what our EstherH has gone and done. Her best painting yet!

SummerSummer -
edited September 19 in Painting
Folks,  Our Esther!  I have nicknamed it "The Ark"  but it is called "One World" and it is an oil painting done this year, 2017, on aluminum.  Needless to say, I am so proud of her.  You can see her other paintings on www.estherhuser.com.  Summer

alsartRichard_PedavisonanweshaElizaIrishcajunrautchetantassieguyRoxyForgivenessWIKENKaustavFlattyRenoirRosanne

Comments

• This is just breathtaking 
    SummerForgiveness
  • That one is pretty fun. Too much colour mixing for me though - it would probably take me 200 hours.
    Summer
  • edited September 21
    I was blown away by her 3rd painting when I first found my way here in Nov/Dec 2016. This her doing it to me again! Absolutely amazing!!! and I will never forget one thing she told me then, Mark's method is the real deal.
    Summer
  • Oh My, what a wonderful example of the master art work from my whom I consider my friend EstherH.  Most of you won't remember me because I'm merely an artist wanna-bee and although I'm not good at painting at all (I can't even do a decent Bob Ross style painting) which caused my friend EstherH to once slap me around a little bit and tell me to shut-up and just start painting.  I did take the valuable advise from EstherH and did shut-up but I still suck at painting.  However I couldn't help but log in and comment on this recent EstherH painting Summer has posted (another great artist is Summer; but I don't want to appear as though I'm trying to suck up........ at least not too much).  

EstherH, if I had Donald Trump; Bill Gates; or Warren Buffett' money,  I would spend every penny trying to buy a collection of your art.  If I owned the Barnes Collection of art in Philadelphia I'd trade them all in for a portion of your paintings (and hope there was enough money left over to afford a few of Mark's paintings also)...... Oh Yea, anything left over I'd buy anything Summer was willing to sell hoping there would be enough left over to buy work of art from Denis (dencal) because he is so gifted and always shares his wisdom with all of us.  Then if I had a few dollars left over; I'd like to buy Bob73 a case of beer.

Seriously (have I ever tried to be serious before now),  EstherH I truly think your work is amazing.  I just wanted you to know I'm a major fan and I hope you remember me for Thanksgiving dinner coming up (I can chop onions, celery, and be a pretty good Sous Chef).  Ha!!!

Uncle Steve

Summer
  • Another amazing work by @EstherH. I bet her pictures sell before they're even dry. Good on you, @EstherH!  :)
  • She's extraordinary at this trompe l'oeil style of painting!