Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can send an email to [email protected] if you have questions about how to use this forum.

Hello from Thailand

edited September 2017 in Introduce Yourself
I am 44 years old. I started painting about  2 years ago while I was working in the UK. I resigned from my job as a biomedical scientist last year to look after my elderly mother in the north of Thailand. I had not been painting actively until recently. I have done less than 20 paintings so far. One technique that I use is Mark Carder's colour checking. I can not see any other techniques that can give accurate colour and tone. 
I am trying to push my painting to another level from just a hobby. I know it is a long way off. Am I too ambitious? I have uploaded my most recent paintings for you all to see. Positive and negative comments and advises are welcomed. I hope to upload more paintings in near future.

Best wishes and thank you.

Manus 

Mangosteens : Oil on canvas 16" x 16"

Young and age ( Zinnia elegans) : Oil on vanvas 16"x 20"

Dragon fruits : Oil on canvas 16" x 16"

FlattydencalPaulBKRYSBOB73SummeranweshaForgivenessWillisRosanneBancroft414[Deleted User]RonnaWishiwaspainting

Comments