Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can send an email to forum@drawmixpaint.com if you have questions about how to use this forum.

Hello from Boyertown, Pennsylvania!

My name is Ethan, and I'm very excited to join the forum! I've been lurking the forum for a few days and this seems like the most skilled, friendly and helpful group of painters on the web  :) 

A little bit about me. I'm 21 years old.  I've always enjoyed drawing. About four years ago though I fell in love with painting after I visited my uncle in Florida who paints for a living and he helped me do my first ever oil painting. I went home then and proceeded to buy all the supplies I needed and....not practice.  :o ;)  

So a few years has passed since then where I haven't completed very many paintings, and certainly haven't practiced consistently. In that time I got married, and just a couple weeks ago we moved in to a town home in Boyertown, Pennsylvania. I now have a whole room as a dedicated studio and I'm ready to truly learn! I'm fortunate in that I just discovered Mark Carder and his methods and videos and this forum right at the same time. So here's some paintings I've completed over the past years and I look forward to posting many more as I learn the Mark Carder method and learn from all of you! 

PaulBdencalForgivenessIrishcajunJulianna

Comments