Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can send an email to forum@drawmixpaint.com if you have questions about how to use this forum.

FINALIST!!

edited June 16 in General Discussion
 I just have to tell someone. My big tree picture has been selected as a finalist in the $20,000 Lloyd Rees Prize. I am so stoked just to be in the running as a finalist. I won't win - I'm up against other finalists who have been Glover Prize winners - but that doesn't matter. At least I'll have something to put on a CV if ever I get to have an exhibition and it is a great encouragement to keep painting. The winner will be announced on 4 July and all of the finalist paintings will be exhibited at the gallery and be on sale from 5 to 20 July. When they are put up on the website you'll be able to see them here: http://www.colvillegallery.com.au/artists/lloydrees_2017.php  .  (At the moment there's just a list of the finalists names.) Here's my entry for those who haven't seen it - it's 100 X100 cm or about 3'3" by 3'3": 

Thanks to Mark for showing me how, and that I could, and to all the members here for their wonderful feedback, support and encouragement. <3
movealonghomeanweshaPaulBForgivenessjswartzartrautchetanSummerKaustavdencalRoxyFlattyDawnTupRonnaKLBBOB73Erika_wakirestudioIrishcajunMikeDerbyrddionnemichalisThatAlGuyWeatherfordBoudiccaNanaBean

Comments