Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can send an email to forum@drawmixpaint.com if you have questions about how to use this forum.

Some advices..

I don’t have a lot of friends, and everyone is getting these amazing pictures taken of them. I like how they capture the moments.

It’s weird asking random people take pictures me, so how? If I don’t have many friends.

Comments

• Put your camera on a tripod, set the ten second timer and run into position.  That's what I do.
    PaulBSummer
  • SummerSummer -
    edited June 7
    @chirchir   Your question reminds me that over the years I’ve been with people who had no qualms about asking strangers nearby if they would take a picture of us. I’ve even seen this done in the movies. As a single person, alone, I wouldn’t chance it. So, I agree with the suggestion above to put the camera on a tripod, set the timer for 10 seconds as you put yourself into position for the selfie. I also set the camera for multiple shots at different light settings and pick the one that looks the best.  On my digital cameras, it's called bracketing and auto-bracketing.   :)   Summer
  • Ronna said:
    Put your camera on a tripod, set the ten second timer and run into position.  That's what I do.
    I 'll try it!
  • dencal said:
    chirchri

Buy a selfie stick

Buy a drone camera

Use time delay shutter release

Join a photography group

Rob a bank

Volunteer for police line ups.

Denis

Many thanks, It must be very helpful.
    dencal
  • Summer said:
    @chirchir   Your question reminds me that over the years I’ve been with people who had no qualms about asking strangers nearby if they would take a picture of us. I’ve even seen this done in the movies. As a single person, alone, I wouldn’t chance it. So, I agree with the suggestion above to put the camera on a tripod, set the timer for 10 seconds as you put yourself into position for the selfie. I also set the camera for multiple shots at different light settings and pick the one that looks the best.  On my digital cameras, it's called bracketing and auto-bracketing.   :)   Summer

Thank you for your compliment.  Let hope so!

• I would have commented earlier but I couldn't stop laughing at Denis's response. Anyway I can't think of anything to add to what's been said.
    Forgiveness
  • BOB73 said:
    I would have commented earlier but I couldn't stop laughing at Denis's response. Anyway I can't think of anything to add to what's been said.

Many thanks .

Now I know what to do.

• I also recommend Rembrandt Lighting.  It takes a little while to set up and position yourself correctly but this lighting makes for excellent prints to paint from.  There are some youtube videos showing simple steps for this.
    Summerjswartzart