Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can send an email to [email protected] if you have questions about how to use this forum.

Trinity's Child

This painting represents my next to last step in the transition to the Carder method.  Here i have played it loose with the hair and just layed in a background without regard for what was actually there.  I also took some liberties with the sweater, which I think turned out well.  For the remainder I was really as true to the method as I could be at this stage of my development.  I have mixed my own medium as described in DMP and mixed it with Winsor and Newton artists color.  I also used some W&N Yellow Ochre instead of mixing my own and the background is W&N Indigo. I am really looking forward to using all this paint up so I can buy some Geneva paint.  12x16 prestretched canvas.

The photo was taken outside on a cloudy day at f/8, 1/250, ISO 400.  The pic was cropped but not photoshopped.  I hope you like it.
dencalIrishcajun

Comments