Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can send an email to if you have questions about how to use this forum.

photoshop elements 14 - digital ruler

Trying to print an area of my photo as per Mark's video on Resizing Prints From A Photo - 

I can't find the digital ruler - when I click on the eyedropper, the option isn't there...

Does anyone know where I can find it?


Sign In or Register to comment.