Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can send an email to forum@drawmixpaint.com if you have questions about how to use this forum.

Crashes

Hi David, hope ur doing very well. I have experienced several crashes after being logged in for a bit. Im running a samsung tablet(SM-T800), Android version 5.0.2. With the latest Dolpin browser. Could be all of me, dont know, but it seems to happen  only  when im on the forum. Could be nothing, but id thought id pass it on. Thanks for all you do.

Comments

• Thanks for letting me know. Unfortunately I can't really troubleshoot this right now because my Android phone is really old and on the fritz, crashing all the time, so it wouldn't really help me figure out what's wrong. If the problem persists until I can replace my phone, I will see if I can figure out what the problem is.
  • @David_Quinn_Carder...  david, all seems cool now. Dolphin came out with an update addressing some bug fixes. Havent crashed since! Have a blessed Christmas and thanks again for all you do.