Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can send an email to [email protected] if you have questions about how to use this forum.

Time to introduce myself

edited February 2013 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I have been "lurking" for a couple of months. Finally got around to posting my picture on the avatar. I am an Interior Designer by profession. I started majoring in art back in the 78 but became discouraged by professors who only liked abstract works at the time. So I changed my major to something else I could do that was creative. I have been lucky to make a living at something I enjoy. No regrets, as the architectural drawing and perspective really help when you draw and paint. So I am now back to my first love, getting in the time to paint when I can. Here is a little painting I just finished as a gift. They loved it and I got 3 commisions out of it from others! That was a welcome surprise. It is acrylic on canvas. I do paint in regular oils and water mixable oils also. Have also done some drawings which I will post on another thread. I take workshops from painters I admire when I can and they come to the area. Also am taking Atelier classes, like Gary. Looking forward to looking at Mark's portrait videos. Bought the old and downloading the new one also.
Mark_CarderCharleyBoyGaryVangieshirley_seputcynthiagwilsonstudioaniatjsLizONealmyc

Comments