Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can send an email to [email protected] if you have questions about how to use this forum.

WIP “Menage-a-trois”

edited September 11 in Post Your Paintings
Blocked in. Does the composition work? Comments and suggestions welcomed as usual.
HondoRWdlailBucky

Comments

• edited September 10
    Composition works nicely. i guess it would look even more catchy if the horizon that meets sky and water body is some how  made prominent through the trees. Alternatively, sky holes in trees that are in horizon line can be closed for desired illusion.
  • @Freeman, I'm sure you intend to develop thIs further. I Iove your paintings. In this one I like the three trees.  I think the composition could work but the sky and sea are too similar in value and colour. More variation is needed there and the water needs breaking up. And, as @sjeyaram said, a continuation of the horizon through some sky holes in the trees would  help. You are no doubt working on these things already   I look forward to seeing this develop.  :)
  • @tassieguy yes I am working those issues, thanks for the input. My initial question is about the composition.