Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can send an email to [email protected] if you have questions about how to use this forum.

Comments

• edited March 24
    It's a lovely scene, @xzen. You obviously have an eye for the beauty in landscape.
    The colours are perhaps a bit over-saturated. It reminds me of the paintings of Bob Ross. Do you check your colours against the source? Doing so helps enormously in achieving natural, believable colours in a realist landscape painting.  
    I look forward to seeing more from you.  :)
  • PaulBPaulB mod
    The color saturation is working against the realism.  Can you explain the bright white patch in the trees?
    BOB73
  • BOB73BOB73 -
    edited March 24
    Can you explain the bright white patch in the trees? What was your source? The color saturation is working against the realism. For realism, the water should reflect more of the sky color.
  • I love all the bright color, but if you are looking for realism you will need to do what Bob and PaulB said.

• PaulB said:
    The color saturation is working against the realism.  Can you explain the bright white patch in the trees?

maybe,Trees a species with white body. lol

Thank you so much for your comment. Because it is very important to me, I would like to improve my painting experience. I know I'm still very inexperienced.

• BOB73 said:
    Can you explain the bright white patch in the trees? What was your source? The color saturation is working against the realism. For realism, the water should reflect more of the sky color.
    Thank you so much for your comment BOB73.  i said to PoulB;  I know I'm still very inexperienced but I want to increase my experience.

• I love all the bright color, but if you are looking for realism you will need to do what Bob and PaulB said.

Thank you very much and you are absolutely right :)

• tassieguy said:
    It's a lovely scene, @xzen. You obviously have an eye for the beauty in landscape.
    The colours are perhaps a bit over-saturated. It reminds me of the paintings of Bob Ross. Do you check your colours against the source? Doing so helps enormously in achieving natural, believable colours in a realist landscape painting.  
    I look forward to seeing more from you.  :)
    I really want to increase my painting experience. Thank you so much for your comment. you are master and your comment is very valuable for me.